Our fees are among the lowest in the country
Our Income account won Money magazine's Best Balanced Pension Product for 2020.
If you are a short-term investor who wants to protect the value of your investment, the Cash option may be suitable for you. However, you should be aware that there will be little short-term real growth.
To match the return of the Bloomberg AusBond Bank Bill Index, after fees and tax.1
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of less than 1 year.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio. View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected less than 0.5 times in every 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
The Cash option is comprised of: term deposits, bank bills, and cash.
The fund's investments are managed by QSuper.
1. The Bloomberg AusBond Bank Bill Index is constructed as a benchmark to represent the performance of a passively managed short-term money market portfolio. It comprises a series of bank bills of equal face value, each with a maturity 7 days apart.
2. Our total fee includes administration fees, investment fees, and indirect cost ratio, which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2020. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. Other fees may apply.
3. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.