#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year three years in a row4
Due to required maintenance, QSuper Member Online will be unavailable from 9pm Friday, 22nd January to 9am Saturday, 23rd January 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Money magazine have named us the Best Value MySuper Product and Best Value Super Fund for Young People for 2021.5
Because we’re a profit-for-members fund, you can be assured that we’re working in your best interests, not someone else's.
We offer our members the best value for money in the country.2
Our Income account has won this award five times for excellence in investments, services, fees, and more.3
We're Money magazine's Best of the Best 2021 for our MySuper product.5
QSuper has been rated the most recommended super fund in the DBM Atlas survey, the largest financial services research program in the country.4
The best super fund for you depends on factors including performance, fees, and the services and benefits you need.
Find out how to get ahead with your super, so you can enjoy more confidence now and more financial security later.
You deserve to enjoy life after work – so we’re here to help you plan when is the best time for you to retire and how to get there.
1. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only, ranked fourth. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate at 30 June 2019. Returns reflected after investment fees and tax. Chant West’s Financial Services Guide is available at chantwest.com.au.
2. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
3. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super.
4. Award is based on information collected from the DBM Atlas research program – feedback from over 80,000 business owners or retail customers, from January 2019 through December 2019. Award results are based on experiences and perceptions of customers surveyed in this period. For DBM Atlas and DBM Australian Financial Awards information, visit dbmconsultants.com.au
5. Money magazine awards are solely a statement of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell this product, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Go to moneymag.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.