A focus on strong performance
Money magazine’s Best Retirement Innovator 20232
If you are a long-term investor and want exposure to investment groups that will potentially give higher returns, Aggressive may be suitable for you. You need to be prepared to accept that this option could experience negative returns over the short to medium term.
An annual return of CPI +4.5% (after fees and tax), measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than 10 years.
Cost of product is a summary of ongoing fees and costs that can affect your super investment over 1 year. View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between three and four times in any 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (12.4%), International Shares (39.2%) and Private Equity (7.7%).
View the detailed list of what this option invests in for Accumulation or Income accounts.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (11.4%), International Shares (36.3%) and Private Equity (7.7%).
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
The International shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
In just 10-15 minutes, you can get personal financial advice about a range of different investment options for your QSuper account.
1. The cost of product assumes a balance of $50,000 at the beginning of the year, and is based on fees and costs for the year ended 30 June 2022. Other fees and costs may apply. If you have insurance, premiums will apply. Investment fees and costs includes an amount of 0.24% for performance fees. Read the Accumulation account product disclosure statement (PDS) for full details.
2. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and costs, and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and costs, and tax.
3. Occasionally, there are differences between the asset allocations in Accumulation account and those in Income account, to optimise the strategy and improve the probability of meeting investment objectives. You can check the asset allocation for each by selecting the account type.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. We have the flexibility to invest within these ranges.
^ In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.