Forms for claims, withdrawals, and transfers out

Accumulation Account Departing Temporary Resident Claim

Claim your Australian super if you visited on an eligible temporary resident visa and you've left Australia permanently.

Application for Early Access on Compassionate Grounds (Compassionate Grounds Guide)

Use this form if the ATO has approved you to claim your super early on compassionate grounds.

Death Benefit Application (Death Benefit Claim Guide)

Make a death benefit claim on someone's super after they have died.

Declaration Regarding Full-time Study Attendance

If you're over 18 years old and receiving a child's pension, let us know the details of your full-time studies.

Defined Benefit Disability or Terminal Medical Condition Benefit Instruction

If you've been approved for a benefit payment with a Defined Benefit account, tell us how to make your payment.

Details of Employment, Business, or Occupation

If you're on a QSuper ill-health pension, tell us any employment, business, or occupation you’ve had in the past 6 months.

Early Release of Superannuation Benefits Due to Severe Financial Hardship

Apply to access your super early due to severe financial hardship.

Employer Certification of Employment Details for Defined Benefit Account Holders

Your employer needs to let us know your salary and contribution details after you leave or change employment type.

Income Protection Benefit Claim (Income Protection Benefit Guide)

Make a claim for an income protection benefit with the insurance on your Accumulation or Defined Benefit account. Find out more about your insurance and COVID-19.

Make a Withdrawal from an Accumulation Account

Use this form if you're at your preservation age (generally age 60) and want to withdraw some super. When you're ready, retire with QSuper.

Make a Withdrawal from an Income Account

Withdraw money from your Income account (in addition to your regular payments).

Spouse Entitlement Claim

If your spouse had a State or Police account, use this form to claim your benefit after their death.

State or Police Account Claim

Claim or transfer your benefit after leaving your job with an employer that contributed to your State or Police account.

State or Police Account Preservation Claim

Withdraw money, transfer from State or Police to an Accumulation or Income account, or rollover to another super fund.

Terminal Medical Condition Claim

Claim your super benefit if you have a terminal medical condition (terminal illness) (includes how-to factsheet).

Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit Claim (Permanent Disability Benefit Guide)

Apply to claim a permanent disability benefit if you're permanently unable to work due to illness or injury. Find out more about your insurance and COVID-19.

Transfer to Another Super Fund

Use this form to rollover some or all of your QSuper Accumulation or Income account to another super fund or SMSF.

Transfer Your Defined Benefit to an Accumulation Account

If you've stopped working for a defined benefit employer or reached age 75, transfer to an Accumulation account.

Transfer Your Super to New Zealand

Transfer your Australian super to a KiwiSaver account in New Zealand if you have left Australia permanently.

Update an Income Account and/or Lifetime Pension

Update your account or payment details for your Income account and/or Lifetime Pension.