#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year three years in a row4
Compare our retirement products
You deserve a tomorrow worth looking forward to. That's why our range of retirement products work together to help you make the most of your super and the Age Pension (if eligible).
If you're looking for one of the best retirement accounts around, choose QSuper. Our retirement products can be used on their own or in a combination, making it easy for you to choose the best option to suit your lifestyle.
Access some of your super while you’re still working.
Who's this for?
You've reached your access age and are under 65.
Turn your super into a regular income when you stop working.
You've reached your access age and retired.
An income for life, designed to be used with our Retirement Income account.
You're aged 60-80 and retired.
Once you've retired and reached your access age, you can make withdrawals from your Accumulation account. While it doesn’t have the same tax benefits as our other retirement products, you can still use it to access your savings. And your super stays invested, with insurance available up to certain ages (if eligible).
Use our resources and calculators to find out how to make the most of your super.
Our different retirement products are designed to work hand in hand with the Age Pension if you're eligible.
Use our calculators to see what happens if you make extra contributions, reduce your hours, or receive the Age Pension.
Each of our account types uses different features to provide you with the security and certainty to enjoy your retirement.
Transition to Retirement
From your access age up to 65
Your access age and retired
60-80 and retired
Our Lifetime Pension is designed to work hand in hand with our Retirement Income account for a complete retirement solution.
With the financial security of an income for life, you can decide how much of your super you'd like to allocate to each product.5
Join other people in your situation to make informed decisions about your future.
Talk to us about your different retirement options with QSuper. Not yet a member? Join today.
Professional financial advice can help you decide which QSuper products might benefit you.
1. A Retirement Income account can help maximise your savings, with tax-free investment earnings and no tax on payments or withdrawals after you turn 60.
2. For the financial years 2010 to 2020. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Retirement Income account, Balanced Option only. The return is a compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees, and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches, or withdrawals.
3. Lump sum withdrawals are generally not available for Accumulation unless retired or early access (e.g. financial hardship, compassionate grounds, terminal medical condition, or total and permanent disability), or for TTR accounts. However, members may be eligible to withdraw unrestricted, non-preserved amounts.
4. For Accumulation accounts, withdrawals are tax-free if you are over age 60, or for amounts under the low rate cap.
5. Subject to transfer balance cap and minimum investment amounts. Further details are available in the QSuper Product Disclosure Statement for Income Account and Lifetime Pension (pdf).