#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year three years in a row4
How much better off could you be with QSuper?
The Balanced investment option for our Accumulation account has produced strong returns with fewer ups and downs over the past 10 years.1
This result is driven by a unique investment approach that aims to provide consistent growth with less risk.
SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2020. For the QSuper Balanced option.8
We believe in keeping fees low. In fact, our fees are among the lowest in the country6 and our members don't pay any transaction or switching fees.7
Across the 14 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance, according to Roy Morgan.5
Source: Roy Morgan Single Source (Australia), 6 months to April 2020.
Looking to see how QSuper compares with another super fund? Use the SuperRatings comparison tool to see how we compare to other funds in the areas of:
The SuperRatings comparison tool is an impartial fund rating system that includes more than 200 funds.
Compare super accounts Compare pension accounts
Note: The comparison tool is maintained by SuperRatings. Currently the tool does not reflect recent changes to QSuper’s insurance cover.
We offer our members the best value for money in the country.10
Our Income account has won this award five times for excellence in investments, services, fees, and more.9
Since 2006, our Accumulation account has received the 10-year Platinum performance rating.10
Around 10 minutes to apply online and you'll be on your way to enjoying the QSuper feeling.
1. SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2020. SR50 Balanced Index (60-76). Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced option only, ranked eight over ten years to 30 June 2020. Based on cumulative returns compounded annually after fees and taxes excluding fixed administration, contribution, switching fees and insurance premiums. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
2. For the financial years 2010 to 2020. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only. The return is an compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees, and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options, as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches, or withdrawals.
3. Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) Annual Fund-level Superannuation Statistics, June 2019 edition (issued 10 December 2019) for assets.
4. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2020. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.
5. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of Superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2020, n=5,532, Base: Australians aged 14+ with work-based or personal superannuation. 14 largest super funds based on customer numbers.
6. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2020. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth, and Moderate.
7. Excludes the Self Invest option.
8. The annual fee for QSuper Balanced options comprises of the investment fee, indirect cost ratio, and admin fee (%p.a.), which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2020. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared, and may differ from future fees and costs. The average super fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2020. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of criteria used. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
9. The Chant West ratings logo is a trademark of Chant West Pty Limited and used under licence. It is only current at the date awarded by Chant West. The rating and associated material is only intended for use by Australian residents within the jurisdiction of Australia, and is not permitted to be considered or used by a party outside of Australia. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au. Chant West has given and has not withdrawn its written consent to the inclusion on this website of the references to Chant West and the inclusion of the ratings logo or rating in the form and context in which they are included. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super.
10. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.