An industry leader in 10-year investment performance
Our Income account won Money magazine's Pension Fund Manager for 2019.3
How much better off could you be with QSuper?
The Balanced investment option for our Accumulation account has produced strong returns with fewer ups and downs over the past 10 years.4
This result is driven by a unique investment approach that aims to provide market-leading growth with less risk.
SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2018. For the QSuper Balanced option.7
We believe in keeping fees low. With QSuper you don’t pay any transaction or switching fees.10
Across the 15 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance according to Roy Morgan.1
And our members have made us the most recommended superannuation brand for two years running.2
Source: Roy Morgan Single Source (Australia), 6 months to April 2019.
Looking to see how QSuper compares with another super fund? Use SuperRatings comparison tool to see how we compare to other funds in the areas of:
The SuperRatings comparison tool is an impartial fund rating system which includes more than 200 funds.
Compare Super accounts Compare Pension accounts
Note: The comparison tool is maintained by SuperRatings. Currently the tool does not reflect recent changes to QSuper’s insurance cover.
Awarded to the fund with the best value for money pension offering.8
Awarded by Money Magazine to the Best Pension Fund Manager for 2019.9
Since 2006, our Accumulation account has received the 10-year Platinum performance rating.8
1. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2019, n=16,649, Base: Australians aged 14+ with work based or personal superannuation. 15 largest super funds based on customer numbers.
2. Engaged Strategy September 2018 Superannuation Consumer Loyalty and Recommendation Study. Survey of more than 1700 Australians, using the Net Promoter Score framework, in conjunction with customer experience, loyalty and brand metrics. More information and methodology available www.engagedstrategy.com.au
3. Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) Annual Fund-level Superannuation Statistics June 2017 edition (issued 28 March 2018).
4. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only, ranked fourth. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate at 30 June 2019. Returns reflected after investment fees and tax. Chant West’s Financial Services Guide is available at chantwest.com.au
5. For the financial years 2009 to 2019. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only. The return is an compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches or withdrawals.
6. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2019. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.
7. The annual fee for QSuper Balanced options comprises of the investment fee and indirect cost ratio which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 and the administration fee which reduced from 0.18% to 0.16% from 1 July 2018. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs.
The Average Super Fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2018. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of criteria used. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
8. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
9. The Best of the Best Awards celebrates Australia's pre-eminent financial products, services and investments, with leading research houses including Canstar, Lonsec, Morningstar, SQM Research, SuperRatings, WhistleOut and Zenith Investment Partners identifying the winners in more than 60 categories. The awards are designed to help consumers make more informed investment decisions across asset categories including super, cash accounts, funds, and home loans. The award is solely a statement of opinion and does not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold or sell any securities, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super.
10. Excludes the Self Invest option.
Around 10 minutes to apply online and you'll be on your way to enjoying the QSuper feeling.