#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year three years in a row4
We aim to provide strong, long-term performance and investment options that are tailored to your needs.
Lifetime is a unique investment option that automatically personalises your investment strategy based on your age and Lifetime account balance, helping you get the most out of your super, at every stage of your life.1
Total fee:2 0.47% - 0.81% p.a. of your balance depending on your Lifetime group.
Choose from a range of investment options that are aligned to your goals.
Moderate, Balanced, Socially Responsible or Aggressive
Single sector options:
Cash, Diversified Bonds, International Shares or Australian Shares
Total fee:2 0.22% - 0.78% p.a.
Take full control of where your super is invested. You can invest in:
Fees:3 $299 p.a. + 0.16% p.a. + brokerage fees
You can check your current investment options in Member Online or our app.
At QSuper, we know that many people just want the peace of mind of knowing their investment strategy is in the hands of someone they can trust.
That's why we offer a default investment option called Lifetime.
Lifetime personalises your investment strategy for every stage of your life. Every 6 months, we assess your age and Lifetime account balance so you don't need to worry about making adjustments to your super as your circumstances change.
If you want to have more control over your super, you can choose from a range of our Diversified and Single Sector or Self Invest investment options. When making an investment choice, make sure you consider:
When it comes to choosing the best super investment strategy for your needs, getting some professional guidance can help.
Watch this video to learn more about our investment options, what they're invested in, and how to choose which ones are right for you.
In just 10 minutes, you can use our online tool to check which investment options could be right for you.
Your super is likely to be one of the biggest investments of your life. We understand that, and with more than one hundred years of experience, you can have the confidence to enjoy today, knowing we're working hard to look after your retirement savings.
Our unique superannuation investment approach aims to provide strong returns over the long term, with fewer ups and downs along the way.
As one of Australia's largest super funds, we have access to assets that are not available to individuals, Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs), and even other super funds.
Our administration and investment management fees are among the lowest of any super fund in Australia.4
Learn what else to consider when finding the best super fund in Australia.
Being a profit for members fund means that we don't have shareholders so our interests are aligned with yours.
We have been recognised for value for money by receiving SuperRating's Best value for money Platinum Performance rating for 15 years in a row.6
Across the 14 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance.5
We're proud to help more than half a million members feel good about their future.
Join half a million Australians who are already enjoying the QSuper feeling.
1. For Accumulation accounts only.
2. Our total fee includes administration fees, investment fees, and indirect cost ratio, and may change in the future.
3. This fee covers the access fee and administration fee. Other fees apply for each ETF, and brokerage fees apply for trading.
4. Chant West Super Fund Survey, March 2021. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investments fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Balanced, and Moderate.
5. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of Superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2021, n=19,117. Base: Australians aged 14+ with work based or personal superannuation. 15 largest super funds based on customer numbers.
6. The rating is issued by SuperRatings Pty Ltd ABN 95 100 192 283 AFSL 311880 (SuperRatings). Ratings are general advice only and have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider your personal circumstances, read the product disclosure statement and seek independent financial advice before investing. The rating is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any product. Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Ratings are subject to change without notice and SuperRatings assumes no obligation to update. SuperRatings uses objective criteria and receives a fee for publishing awards. Visit superratings.com.au for ratings information and to access the full report. © 2021 SuperRatings. All rights reserved.