Log in to Employer Direct to make contributions
Give your business the best of both worlds
We're dedicated to making it as easy as possible for you to pay your employees' super so you can focus on what's important to your business.
As one of the country's largest super funds, we work with businesses from across Australia - both in the private and public sector.
Enjoy the confidence that comes with big, along with the service that comes with small.
Make all your employees' super contributions in one easy payment with Employer Direct.
We can help you stay on top of your super obligations, and understand when and how much to pay.
Get your questions answered by experienced local specialists from our dedicated in-house team.
Our unique investment strategy has made us an industry leader in 10-year investment performance,1 so you can feel confident your employees' money is in safe hands.
10-year annual return - Balanced option2
10-year platinum performance
SuperRatings Platinum Performance rating 10 years in a row
We believe in keeping fees low. There are no costs for employers, and our member fees are among the lowest of any super fund in the country.3 Your employees also don't pay any transactional or switching fees.4
Select account balance
$320 QSuper annual fee
$643 Average annual fee
$1,600 QSuper annual fee
$2,802 Average annual fee
$3,200 QSuper annual fee
$5,388 Average annual fee
1. SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2020. SR50 Balanced Index (60-76). Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced option only, ranked eight over ten years to 30 June 2020. Based on cumulative returns compounded annually after fees and taxes excluding fixed administration, contribution, switching fees, and insurance premiums. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Ratings, awards, or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
2. For the financial years 2010 to 2020. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only. The return is a compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees, and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options, as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches, or withdrawals.
3. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2020. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West’s Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper Investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth and Moderate.
4. Excludes the Self Invest option.
5. The annual fee for QSuper Balanced options comprises of the investment fee, indirect cost ratio, and admin fee (%p.a.) which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2020. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. The Average Super Fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2020. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of criteria used. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.