A focus on strong performance
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year 4 years in a row4
If you are a long-term investor and want exposure to investment groups that will potentially give higher returns, the International Shares option may be for you. You need to be prepared to accept that this option could experience negative returns over the short to medium term.
To match the return of the MSCI World Developed Markets ex-Australia net dividends reinvested accumulation index, hedged after fees and tax.1
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than 10 years.
Cost of product is a summary of ongoing fees and costs that can affect your super investment over 1 year. View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected greater than six times in any 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
View the detailed list of what this option invests in for Accumulation or Income accounts.
The portfolio is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors, with currency exposures fully hedged back to Australian dollars.
The geographic breakdown and composition of the international shareholdings managed by State Street Global Advisors was:
The International Shares option invests in shares listed in the MSCI World Developed Markets ex-Australia index.
We do not directly own tobacco stocks and companies involved in the manufacture of cluster bombs and landmines. Find out more about our sustainable investing practices.
In just 10-15 minutes, you can get personal financial advice about a range of different investment options for your QSuper account.
1. An index designed to measure the equity market performance of 22 developed market country indices. This index is market capitalisation weighted index. We do not directly own shares in companies involved in the manufacture of tobacco products, cluster munitions, or landmines.
2. The cost of product assumes a balance of $50,000 at the beginning of the year, and is based on fees and costs for the year ended 30 June 2022. Other fees and costs may apply. If you have insurance, premiums will apply. Investment fees and costs includes an amount of 0.00% for performance fees. Read the Accumulation account product disclosure statement (PDS) for full details.
3. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and costs, and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and costs, and tax.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. We have the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
* This option is fully invested in international shares, however, it may be appropriate to hold up to 10% in cash to accommodate market changes and timing of transactions.
^ The international shares asset class is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors (SSgA).The funds managed by SSgA include an allocation to cash. SSgA's allocation to cash is captured in the international shares asset allocation range of 90%-100%.