#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year 4 years in a row4
Due to required maintenance, Member Online will be unavailable from 6:30pm on Friday 28th January until 12:00 noon on Sunday 30th January. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you are a medium to long-term investor and want exposure to investment groups that will potentially give higher returns, Balanced may be suitable for you. You need to be prepared to accept that this option could experience negative returns over the short term. Balanced is the default investment option for the Income account.
An annual return of CPI +3.5% (after fees and tax), measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than 5 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees, and indirect cost ratio. View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between two and three times in any 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
The International shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
In just 10-15 minutes, you can get personal financial advice about a range of different investment options for your goals as a QSuper member.
1. Our total fee includes administration fees (including a Trustee fee paid from the general reserves), investment fees, and indirect cost ratio, which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2021. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. Other fees may apply.
2. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. Occasionally, there are differences between the asset allocations in Accumulation account and those in Income account, to optimise the strategy and improve the probability of meeting investment objectives. You can check the asset allocation for each by selecting the account type.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. Ranges are as at 1 July 2021. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
^ In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.