#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year 4 years in a row4
If you are a long-term investor and want exposure to investment groups that will potentially give higher returns, the Australian Shares option may be for you. You need to be prepared to accept that this option could experience negative returns over the short to medium term.
To match the return of the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index, after fees and tax.1
Suited to investors with a minimum recommended investment timeframe of 10 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees, and indirect cost ratio. View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected greater than six times in any 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
The portfolio is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors.
The composition of the Australian shareholdings managed by State Street Global Advisors was:
The Australian Shares option invests in shares listed in the S&P/ASX 200 index.
QSuper does not directly own tobacco stocks and companies involved in the manufacture of cluster bombs and landmines. Find out more about our sustainable investing practices.
In just 10-15 minutes, you can get personal financial advice about a range of different investment options for your goals as a QSuper member.
1. The S&P/ASX 200 represents Australia's 200 largest companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, selected on the basis of their market capitalisation and liquidity. QSuper does not directly own shares in companies involved in the manufacture of tobacco products, cluster munitions, or landmines.
2. Our total fee includes administration fees (including a Trustee fee paid from the general reserves), investment fees, and indirect cost ratio, which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2021. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. Other fees may apply.
3. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
4. Ranges are as at 1 July 2021. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
* This option is fully invested in Australian shares, however, it may be appropriate to hold up to 10% in cash to accommodate market changes and timing of transactions.
^ The Australian shares asset class is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors (SSgA). The funds managed by SSgA include an allocation to cash. SSgA's allocation to cash is captured in the Australian shares asset allocation range of 90%-100%.