#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year 4 years in a row4
Simple, transparent, and low fees - because we're profit-for-members
We believe in keeping things simple and protecting your super from unnecessary charges. In fact, our fees are among the lowest in the country.1 Our members don't pay any transaction or switching fees, unless you choose direct trading in Self Invest.
We have an annual cap of $900 on our administration fees, so more money can go towards your retirement savings. Find out more.
You'll only pay fees for the investment option/s your super is invested in.
We've received several awards for providing the best value for our members, from their working life through to enjoying retirement.
Our industry-leading investment option adjusts your investment strategy automatically, as your age and account balance changes. You don't have to lift a finger - we take care of your super for you.
See how we compare to other funds with the ATO YourSuper Comparison
Age: Under 40
Balance: Any balance
Balance: Less than $50,000
Balance: $50,000 or more
Balance: Less than $100,000
Balance: $100,000 to less than $250,000
Balance: $250,000 or more
Age: 58 or over
Balance: Less than $300,000
Balance: $300,000 or more
You can mix and match from a range of investment options that are aligned to your goals. And if you change your mind later, don't worry - there's no fee to switch investment options.
We aim to keep our fees simple and transparent, so our total fee is what you pay - with no surprises.
Total fee = Admin fee + Investment fee + Indirect costs
Our total fee includes your administration fee, investment fees, and indirect cost ratio. This makes calculating our fees easy.
Take the total fee above and multiply it by your balance. Our example below shows how to calculate your fee for our Balanced option.
0.007 (0.70%) =
What you pay
HOW IT COMPARES
$350 QSuper annual fee
$610 Average annual fee
What you pay
$1,750 QSuper annual fee
$2,667 Average annual fee
What you pay
$3,500 QSuper annual fee
$5,143 Average annual fee
If you use some of our special services, there may be a cost for this. Besides finding a super fund with low fees, learn what else to look for when comparing the best super funds in Australia.
No fees for Defined Benefit accounts
If you have a Defined Benefit account, you do not pay fees, as this is covered by your employer. However, if you have additional insurance cover, these insurance premiums will be deducted from your attached Accumulation account each month. Find out more.
We're one of Australia's oldest and largest super funds,4 and our members have come first for over 100 years. You can be assured the fees you pay are going towards your best interests, not someone else's.
$133 billion in funds under administration
Over 100 years of helping members
620,000 members and counting
A super fund you can trust. With more than 620,000 members and $133 billion in funds under administration,5 we've helped our members feel good about their super for more than 100 years.
It only takes around 10 minutes to apply online, and you'll be on your way to enjoying the QSuper feeling.
1. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2021. © Zenith CW Pty Ltd ABN 20 639 121 403 (Chant West), Authorised Representative of Zenith Investment Partners Pty Ltd ABN 27 103 132 672, AFSL 226872 under AFS Representative Number 1280401, 2021. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to www.chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Balanced, and Moderate.
2. Figure updated on 26 July 2021 using the latest data available.
3. The annual fee for QSuper's Balanced option is made up of the investment fee, indirect cost ratio, and admin fee (%p.a.), which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2021. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared, and may differ from future fees and costs. The average super fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 31 August 2021. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The rating is issued by SuperRatings Pty Ltd ABN 95 100 192 283 AFSL 311880 (SuperRatings). Ratings are general advice only and have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider your personal circumstances, read the product disclosure statement and seek independent financial advice before investing. The rating is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any product. Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Ratings are subject to change without notice and SuperRatings assumes no obligation to update. SuperRatings uses objective criteria and receives a fee for publishing awards. Visit superratings.com.au for ratings information and to access the full report. © 2022 SuperRatings. All rights reserved. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
4. Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA), Annual Fund-level Superannuation Statistics , June 2020 edition (reissued 26 March 2021) for assets.
5. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2021. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.