As at 30 June 2017 (updated quarterly)
If you are a medium to long-term investor and want your investment to consider environmental, social and ethical considerations, Socially Responsible may be suitable for you. Just remember that this option has exposure to assets that will potentially give you higher returns, so you need to be prepared to accept that you could experience negative returns over the short term.
To achieve a return of CPI + 3.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 5-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than five years.
Investment base 0.70% p.a. and an investment performance6 0.00% p.a. Total investment fee 0.70% p.a.
More details on fees
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between four and six times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (27.3%), International Shares (27.7%) and Emerging Markets (2.0%).
The QSuper Socially Responsible option invests in the Responsible Investment Leaders Balanced Fund, which is managed by AMP Capital Investors.
View the shareholdings for Australian shares
View the shareholdings for International shares
Past fees should not be taken as an indication of future fees as each year the expenses of managing QSuper’s investment options may vary. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the QSuper Product Disclosure Statement for Accumulation Income Accounts.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. This option is managed externally through AMP Capital Investors. Asset allocation ranges are current as at 1 July 2017 and are subject to change from time to time as the investment manager changes ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.