#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year 4 years in a row4
If you are over 58 years old and have a Lifetime balance of more than $300,000, we will invest your money in Sustain 2.1 This option is designed for investors who are close to, or in, retirement.
An annual return of CPI +2.0% (after fees and tax), measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum recommended timeframe of 2 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees, and indirect cost ratio. View detailed fee breakdown
You need to keep in mind that with Sustain 2, a negative annual return is expected between 0.5 and once in any 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
The International shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
View Sustain 2 Dashboard
1. Default option for members with an Accumulation account who have not made an investment choice.
2. Our total fee includes administration fees (including a Trustee fee paid from the general reserves), investment fees, and indirect cost ratio, which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2021. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. Other fees may apply.
3. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. Ranges are as at 1 July 2021. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
^ In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.