A focus on strong performance
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year 4 years in a row4
If you are over 58 years old and have a Lifetime balance of more than $300,000, we will invest your money in Sustain 2.1 This option is designed for investors who are close to, or in, retirement.
An annual return of CPI +2.0% (after fees and tax), measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum recommended timeframe of 2 years.
Cost of product is a summary of ongoing fees and costs that can affect your super investment over 1 year. View detailed fee breakdown
You need to keep in mind that with Sustain 2, a negative annual return is expected between one and two times in any 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (6.1%), International Shares (19.6%) and Private Equity (3.8%).
View the detailed list of what this option invests in.
National Australia Bank
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
The International shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
View Sustain 2 Dashboard
1. Default option for members with an Accumulation account who have not made an investment choice.
2. The cost of product assumes a balance of $50,000 at the beginning of the year, and is based on fees and costs for the year ended 30 June 2022. Other fees and costs may apply. If you have insurance, premiums will apply. Investment fees and costs includes an amount of 0.10% for performance fees. Read the Accumulation account product disclosure statement (PDS) for full details.
3. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and costs, and tax.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. We have the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
^ In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.