Lifetime Focus 3
If you are between 50 and 57 years old and have a Lifetime balance of more than $250,000, we will invest your money in Focus 3.1 This option is designed for medium-term investors who want exposure to investment groups that will potentially give higher returns.
CPI +3.5% p.a.
An annual return of CPI +3.5% (after fees and tax), measured over rolling 10 year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum recommended investment timeframe of 5 years.
Cost of product for $50,0002
Cost of product is a summary of ongoing fees and costs that can affect your super investment over 1 year. View detailed fee breakdown
Low to Medium
Medium to high
You need to keep in mind that with Focus 3, a negative annual return is expected between three and four times in any 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
As at 31 March 2023 (updated monthly)
As at 31 December 2022 (updated quarterly)
||0 - 30%
||25 - 75%
||0 - 25%
||0 - 55%
||0 - 25%
||0 - 20%
||0 - 25%
1. Default option for members with an Accumulation account who have not made an investment choice.
2. The cost of product assumes a balance of $50,000 at the beginning of the year, and is based on fees and costs for the year ended 30 June 2022. Other fees and costs may apply. If you have insurance, premiums will apply. Investment fees and costs includes an amount of 0.17% for performance fees. Read the Accumulation account product disclosure statement (PDS) for full details.
3. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and costs, and tax.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. We have the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
^ In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.