An industry leader in 10-year investment performance
Our Income account won Money magazine's Pension Fund Manager for 2019.3
If you are aged 58 or over and have a Lifetime balance of less than $300,000, we will invest your money in Sustain 1.1 This option is designed for short-term investors who are close to, or in, retirement.
An annual return of CPI +2.5% (after fees and tax), measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum recommended investment timeframe of 2 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio. View detailed fee breakdown
You need to keep in mind that with Sustain 1, a negative annual return is expected between 0.5 and once in every 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
The International shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
View Sustain 1 Dashboard
1. Default option for members with an Accumulation account who have not made an investment choice.
2. This figure comprises of the investment fee and indirect cost ratio which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2019, and the administration fee. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. Other fees may apply.
3. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
^ In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.