Our fees are among the lowest in the country
Our Income account won Money magazine's Best Balanced Pension Product for 2020.
Working together to help build better financial futures for clients.
The Australian Government has made changes to when insurance is provided through superannuation. Find out more.
What COVID-19 (coronavirus) means for QSuper insurance. Find out more.
At QSuper, everything we do is designed to help our members achieve a better financial future. As financial advisers, you’re an important part of that. So we’re keen to work with you to help achieve the best possible financial outcomes for your clients now and into the future.
We have over 100 years of superannuation experience to support you and your clients over the long term.
Our market-leading investment strategy has delivered strong returns with smoother ups and downs.1 We also offer, direct investment options.
We work hard to keep our fees low, and as we don’t have shareholders, everything we do is for our members.
Our members are offered generous levels of insurance if eligible, with easy personalisation processes.
The QSuper Client Summary has been designed specifically with your needs as a financial adviser in mind, to provide essential account details in one document. These are available for your clients who have Accumulation accounts, Transition to Retirement Income accounts, or Retirement Income accounts with QSuper.
When we receive a valid Authority to release information form, we will automatically issue you with any client summaries that are available for each of your clients' accounts.
To request updated copies or client summaries for new accounts, call us on 1300 360 750 (and select option 3 for advisers).
Make a Binding Death nomination Change of insurance
Consolidate with QSuper (via Member Online) Investment switch
We offer a range of investment strategies to suit your client's portfolio and overall investment objectives.
Self Invest enables in-specie transfers from a QSuper Accumulation account to a QSuper Income account.
Learn more about investments
QSuper’s innovative bonus entitlement feature offers eligible members an uncapped and personalised transfer bonus, provided automatically when transitioning from a QSuper Accumulation account to a QSuper Retirement Income account.
Your QSuper Client Summary will show your client's potential Transfer bonus value.
Learn more about bonus entitlements
Our insurance can be personalised to support the risk strategies you recommend to your client by:
We also provide the option to change occupational rating to potentially reduce premiums or leave at standard rates.
Learn more about insurance
Our objective is to keep our administration and investment fees low.
Learn more about low fees
Judged Money magazine’s Best of the Best 2020 for Best Balanced Pension Product.5
Since 2006, our Accumulation account has received the 10-year Platinum performance rating.6
Chant West has awarded our Income account Pension Fund of the Year 2019.7
This summary has been designed specifically with your needs as a financial adviser in mind.
We offer a range of products and features for our members.
Stay up-to-date on the performance of our market-leading1 investment strategy.
1. For Accumulation accounts only.
2. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey March 2019. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The figures are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Balanced, and Moderate. Fees are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super.
3. Data as at 30 July 2017
4. From 1 July 2018 the administration fee cap changed from $1,000 to $900 per annum. From 1 July 2018, any administration fees you pay on your Accumulation and/or Income account/s over the cap of $900 in a financial year (that’s the combined figure for all of these accounts) will be rebated back to you in July of the next financial year as long as you still have an account with QSuper at the time of the refund.
5. Money magazine awards are solely a statement of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold or sell this product, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Go to www.moneymag.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
6. 10-Year Platinum Performance at the 2019 SuperRatings Awards. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super.
7. Pension Fund of the Year at the 2019 Chant West Awards. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super.