#1 for 10-year investment performance1
Our Income account won Money magazine's Pension Fund Manager for 2019.3
Working together to help build better financial futures for clients.
At QSuper, everything we do is designed to help our members achieve a better financial future. As financial advisers, you’re an important part of that. So we’re keen to work with you to help achieve the best possible financial outcomes for your clients now and into the future.
We have over 100 years of superannuation experience to support you and your clients over the long term.
Our award-winning investment strategy has delivered strong returns with smoother ups and downs.1 We also offer, direct investment options.
We work hard to keep our fees low, and as we don’t have shareholders, everything we do is for our members.
Our members are offered generous levels of default insurance with easy personalisation processes.
The QSuper Client Summary has been designed specifically with your needs as a financial adviser in mind and provides all essential client account details. When we receive a valid Authority to release information form, we will automatically issue you with your QSuper Client Summary.
A QSuper Client Summary is currently only available for members with an Accumulation account.
To request your QSuper Client Summary, download and submit an Authority to Release Information form.
Make a Binding Death nomination Change of insurance
Consolidate with QSuper (via Member Online) Investment switch
We offer a range of investment strategies to suit your client's portfolio and overall investment objectives.
Self Invest enables in-specie transfers from a QSuper Accumulation account to a QSuper Income account.
Learn more about investments
QSuper’s innovative bonus entitlement feature offers eligible members an uncapped and personalised transfer bonus, provided automatically when transitioning from a QSuper Accumulation account to a QSuper standard Income account.
Your QSuper Client Summary will show your client's potential Transfer bonus value.
Learn more about bonus entitlements
Our insurance can be personalised to support the risk strategies you recommend to your client by:
Learn more about insurance
Our objective is to keep our administration and investment fees low.
Learn more about low fees
Awarded Chant West QSuper Best Fund: Investments 2017.1
SuperRatings awarded QSuper with a 10 year Platinum Performance rating.3
Our Income Account has won Money magazines Best of the Best 2019 - Best Pension Fund Manager.6
This summary has been designed specifically with your needs as a financial adviser in mind.
We offer a range of products and features for our members.
Stay up-to-date on the performance of our award winning1 investment strategy.
1. Chant West Award - Best Fund for Investments 2017. For the QSuper Lifetime option only. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au
2. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey March 2017 for MySuper Default total fees. Chant West doesn’t take responsibility for any inaccuracy in the data. The Chant West rating shouldn’t be taken as financial product advice. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au
3. Awarded SuperRatings 10 year Platinum Performance 2008-2018 Rating. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
4. Data as at 30 July 2017
5. From 1 July 2018 the administration fee cap changed from $1,000 to $900 per annum. From 1 July 2018, any administration fees you pay on your Accumulation and/or Income account/s over the cap of $900 in a financial year (that’s the combined figure for all of these accounts) will be rebated back to you in July of the next financial year as long as you still have an account with QSuper at the time of the refund.
6. The Best of the Best Awards celebrates Australia's pre-eminent financial products, services and investments, with leading research houses including Canstar, Lonsec, Morningstar, SQM Research, SuperRatings, WhistleOut and Zenith Investment Partners identifying the winners in more than 60 categories. The awards are designed to help consumers make more informed investment decisions across asset categories including super, cash accounts, funds, and home loans. The award is solely a statement of opinion and does not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold or sell any securities, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super.