#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year three years in a row4
Due to required maintenance, QSuper Member Online will be unavailable from 9pm Friday, 26th February to 7am Saturday, 27th February 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Financial advisers are a key partner for QSuper – so we're committed to working with you so your clients can confidently look forward to the future. From the information we share, to the way we tailor our offering to your needs, we're here to support you and make it easier to work alongside us.
If you contact us, you'll be put through to our dedicated financial adviser support line, where you can easily get your questions about QSuper and your client's account answered.
At QSuper, our members have come first for over 100 years. Today, all your clients can join us. Because we’re a profit-for-members fund, you can be assured that we’re working in your clients' best interests, not someone else's.
members and counting
funds under administration1
We work hard to maximise our members' returns while keeping fees as low as possible – so your clients can have confidence their retirement savings are in safe hands.
QSuper is an investment industry leader over the long term, with our Balanced investment option delivering strong returns over the past decade.2
This result is driven by our unique investment strategy, which aims to smooth the ups and downs of the market while providing consistent returns.
We believe in keeping fees low. In fact, our fees are among the lowest in the country3 and our members don't pay any transaction or switching fees.4
It's part of the reason we’ve been awarded a SuperRatings Platinum ‘Best Value For Money’ rating for 14 consecutive years.5
Your client may be eligible for a transfer bonus when they open a QSuper Retirement Income account.
This payment reflects a return of a capital gains tax when investments pass into the tax-free environment.
Your clients can be confident with how their super is tracking.
Across the 14 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance, according to Roy Morgan.6
Source: Roy Morgan Single Source (Australia), 6 months to April 2020.
Our products, services, and performance continue to win awards year after year, which is validation that we’re succeeding for your clients.
Our Income account has won this award five times for excellence in investments, services, fees, and more.8
We offer our members the best value for money in the country.7
Recognised by Chant West for delivering the best possible results for members after fees and tax.8
When we receive a valid Authority to Release Information form, we'll automatically send you a Client Summary for your client's account.
1. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2020. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.
2. SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2020. SR50 Balanced Index (60-76). Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced option only, ranked eight over ten years to 30 June 2020. Based on cumulative returns compounded annually after fees and taxes excluding fixed administration, contribution, switching fees and insurance premiums. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
3. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2020. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to www.chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth, and Moderate.
4. Excludes the Self Invest option.
5. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Based on the QSuper’s Accumulation account Balanced investment option. SuperRatings Fundamentals report as at 2020. This finding is based on the industry average measures for $50,000 invested in the Balanced investment option using the actual net returns and fees from the current product disclosure statement when we printed the report. It doesn’t include the cost of insurance. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. When making decisions about the product, you should consider things like fees, the services and benefits offered, and long-term performance.
6. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of Superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2020, n=5,532, Base: Australians aged 14+ with work-based or personal superannuation. 14 largest super funds based on customer numbers.
7. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
8. The Chant West ratings logo is a trademark of Chant West Pty Limited and used under licence. It is only current at the date awarded by Chant West. The rating and associated material is only intended for use by Australian residents within the jurisdiction of Australia and is not permitted to be considered or used by a party outside of Australia. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au. Chant West has given and has not withdrawn its written consent to the inclusion on this website of the references to Chant West and the inclusion of the ratings logo or rating in the form and context in which they are included. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super.