A focus on strong performance
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year 4 years in a row4
QSuper and Sunsuper are pleased to introduce: Australian Retirement Trust.
QSuper and Sunsuper will soon be coming together to form a bigger, better fund for the good of your retirement.
Australian Retirement Trust will be one of Australia’s largest super funds, proud to take care
of over $200 billion in retirement savings for more than two million members. Australian
Retirement Trust will be a fund that works for members, not shareholders. We'll work in
members’ best interests and commit to returning profits to them as lower fees and better
Following the merger, all QSuper and Sunsuper members will become a part of Australian Retirement Trust and all Australians will be able to join.
The QSuper brand will continue, as a part of Australian Retirement Trust. Dedicated to providing superannuation products and services to existing members as well as new Queensland Government employees and their families.1
QSuper members will continue to enjoy the same products and services they know and trust, including:
The merger remains subject to a range of conditions, including regulatory approvals. It’s on track to be completed on 28 February 2022.
We’ll continue to update our members as the plans progress.
In the meantime, learn more about our merged fund executive team, our future CEO and Board, and why we’re the most recommended superannuation fund in the country.5
For more information about the proposed merger, to read answers to frequently asked questions or to learn more about what a QSuper and Sunsuper merger could deliver, visit our information hub
1. Further information on member eligibility conditions for the QSuper part of Australian Retirement Trust will be set out in the Significant Event Notice that will be sent to all QSuper members in January 2022.
2. Visit qsuper.qld.gov.au/awards for details
3. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, June 2021. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West’s Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper Investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Balanced and Moderate.
4. QInvest Limited (ABN 35 063 511 580, AFSL 238274) is a separate legal entity responsible for the financial services it provides. Eligibility conditions apply. Refer to the Financial Services Guide (pdf) for more information.
5. Mozo People’s Choice Award May 2021. Mozo commissioned IPSOS to conduct a survey to measure people’s attitudes and opinions on a range of services and their overall satisfaction with their experience towards their current superannuation provider. 2,712 were surveyed. The award winners are determined solely by the votes of customers. Mozo makes no assessment of the value or performance of products or providers and this is not a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell this product. Ratings are subject to change. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. More information available at mozo.com.au/peopleschoice
QSuper is on track to merge with Sunsuper after essential legislation passes Queensland parliament.
Following the Heads of Agreement to pursue a merger and the announcement of a CEO and Board to oversee the merged fund, Bernard Reilly, CEO of the merged fund, has announced appointments to the executive team.
Along with a Heads of Agreement to pursue a merger, the Trustees of QSuper and Sunsuper have announced a CEO and Board to oversee the merged fund.
A super fund’s long-term performance is important to a member’s retirement