- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Returns may vary considerably over time.
- Each of our options has a different objective, risk profile, and asset allocation. Visit our investment choice section for more detailed information.
- Changes to inflation, fees and costs, asset allocations, option objectives, and risk, play a significant part in the return of any investment option.
- On 1 July 2006 alternative investments were introduced into the QSuper Balanced (Default), QSuper Moderate, and QSuper Aggressive options.
- Performance history is available from the following dates:
February 1998 - Moderate and Balanced
July 2000 - Cash and Aggressive
January 2005 - Australian Shares, International Shares, Socially Responsible, and Diversified Bonds
31 January 2008 - Indexed Mix
8 April 2013 - Lifetime Sustain 2
16 December 2013 - Lifetime Sustain 1, Lifetime Aspire
26 May 2014 - Lifetime Outlook, Lifetime Aspire 1, Lifetime Aspire 2, Lifetime Focus 1, Lifetime Focus 2, and Lifetime Focus 3.
- The following investment options were closed on the following dates:
13 December 2013 - Indexed Mix
23 May 2014 - Lifetime Aspire
- In the event the Trustee suspends unit prices on any or all investment options, we may temporarily suspend transaction processing until unit prices are released.
*Please note for the TTR Income account the Lifetime investment option is not available. From 1 July 2017 investment earnings are no longer tax free, so are the same as those in the Accumulation account. To obtain the investment option returns within a TTR income account prior to 1 July 2017, please refer to the standard Income account unit prices.