Together, it's more super
11 September 2022
QSuper is now part of Australian Retirement Trust.
Australian Retirement Trust is the superannuation fund formed through the merger of QSuper and Sunsuper. We’re proud to take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings for more than two million members.
Together, it’s more super
For employers and QSuper account holders, it’s the QSuper you’ve always known, together with the size, scale, strength, and stability of one of Australia’s largest super funds.
It means more resources and more access to more investment opportunities, at a greater value, which all comes with the same dedication to working in members’ best interests, not shareholders.
Our depth of experience means we can support your employees who are members to feel more confident and more secure now and as they head into retirement. We aim to deliver ongoing benefits to members in the form of even better products and services.
QSuper, part of Australian Retirement Trust
The QSuper brand is a part of Australian Retirement Trust, dedicated to providing superannuation products and services to existing QSuper account holders, Queensland Government employees and their families.
As part of Australian Retirement Trust, participating employers continue to enjoy:
- Award-winning QSuper products1
- Easy-to-use payment clearing house
- Specialist support when you need it
- Focus on strong long-term performance
- Commitment to lower fees and better services.
Australian Retirement Trust is committed to continuing the deep and lasting partnership established between QSuper and the Queensland Government.
What more super looks like
Here’s what more super may mean for our members.
Access to world class investment opportunities
Through our size, scale and combined experience, we aim to deliver:
- More significant local investment opportunities
- More global investment opportunities
- Decreased investment fees and costs from capitalising on these opportunities.
In our first social issues-focused investment since QSuper and Sunsuper merged to form Australian Retirement Trust earlier this year, we are investing in social and affordable housing projects in Queensland through a unique investment partnership that will deliver up to 1,200 new homes.
A fund that works for members – and for you
Our members can enjoy our focus on strong long-term performance; our commitment to lower fees and better services; and professional guidance to help them feel on top.
And as an employer, you can continue to enjoy our focus on making super easy for your business.
1. For award information see qsuper.qld.gov.au/about/awards These awards are solely statements of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any securities, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings and awards are subject to change and are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.