#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year three years in a row4
Due to required maintenance, QSuper Member Online will be unavailable from 9pm Friday, 27th November to 9am Saturday, 28th November 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Our Retirement Income account's Balanced investment option has produced strong returns over the last 10 years.
This result is driven by a unique investment approach that aims to provide strong returns with less risk.
Pension Fund of the Year 2020
The best pension in Australia for the second year in a row
As a profit-for-members super fund, we believe in keeping fees low. In fact, our fees and costs are among the lowest in the country3 and our members don't pay any transaction or switching fees.
Select account balance
$320 QSuper annual fee
$715 Average annual fee
$1,600 QSuper annual fee
$3,036 Average annual fee
$3,200 QSuper annual fee
$5,755 Average annual fee
Since 1 July 2017, we've been open to the public. This means that regardless of whether you worked in the private or public sector, you can join more than 50,000 Australians who have partnered with QSuper in retirement.
With a Transition to Retirement (TTR) Income account, you enjoy regular payments from your super while you're still working.
This means you can reduce your work hours without reducing your income, or use the account as a tax strategy in the lead-up to retirement. You choose how and when you get paid, and how your balance is invested.
A Retirement Income account lets you pay yourself a regular income from your super once you finish work, with the balance invested.
This account provides tax-free investment earnings, and no tax on your income payments or withdrawals after you turn 60. We even offer a potential uncapped bonus when you move from an Accumulation account or TTR Income account.
Call us for help with understanding your options and planning your retirement with us.
Keep track of your super and get the latest information at your fingertips, with our app or Member Online.
Our retirement planning and financial wellbeing seminars can tell you what strategies really work, so you can start planning now.
For peace of mind, financial advisers are just a call or a few clicks away, so you can make a plan to maximise your retirement savings.
Use our Retirement Income Calculator to estimate whether you're on track to live the lifestyle you want in retirement.
Award-winning, member focus Because our members come first, you get the best value for money with our award-winning products.
100 years strong With over 585,000 members and $113 billion in funds under administration,5 our members feel good about their future.
Number 1 in member satisfaction Across the 14 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance, according to Roy Morgan.6
Join 50,000 Australians who have partnered with QSuper in retirement. If you're not already a QSuper member, you will need to join and open an Accumulation account with your super first.
1. Based on recipients of Pension Fund awards from SuperRatings, Chant West, and Connexus. These awards are solely statements of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any securities, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings, awards, or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance.
2. For the financial years 2010 to 2020. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Retirement Income account, Balanced Option only. The return is an compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees, and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options, as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches, or withdrawals.
3. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2020. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth, and Moderate.
4. The annual fee for QSuper Balanced options comprises of the investment fee, indirect cost ratio, and admin fee (%p.a.) which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2019. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. The Average Super Fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2020. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of criteria used. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
5. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2020. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.
6. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of Superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2020, n=5,532, Base: Australians aged 14+ with work-based or personal superannuation. 14 largest super funds based on customer numbers. Although Roy Morgan conducts surveys monthly, QSuper only pays to participate in one survey per year.