Previously our 2-day seminar enjoyed great popularity and attendance. Now, based on member feedback, we’ve condensed the key elements of the program into a new and improved 1-day education event. At this event you’ll discover how to get your plan underway with valuable information and tips on:
- wealth creation while you’re still working
- determining how to invest your superannuation
- your considerations for funding your income in retirement
- tax impacts at different ages
- how government payments might work into your plan
- estate planning, and
- how financial advice can assist in achieving your goals.
All helping to make sure you’re on track for a comfortable future.
In this seminar we will also take you through the key information included in our Ready Steady Income and Transition to Retirement seminars so you don’t need to attend two separate seminars.
Most Queensland Government employers are able to grant special leave so their employees can attend a pre-retirement seminar (under the latest Public Service Directive No.01/16: Special Leave). We’ll issue registration and confirmation letters before the event (it runs for one day), which is generally sufficient to approve special leave. However if you do need further documents we can issue you with a letter of attendance at the seminar.
Dates, times & locations