#1 for 10-year investment performance1
Our Income account won Money magazine's Pension Fund Manager for 2019.3
Ratings and research agencies Chant West and SuperRatings both agree, QSuper’s Balanced option is #1 for 10-year investment performance for 2018.4
The result is driven by a unique investment approach that aims to provide strong returns and fewer ups and downs. Find out more.
We're one of Australia’s oldest and largest super funds3, and our members have come first for over 100 years. Because we’re a profit-for-members fund, you can be assured that we’re working in your best interests, not someone else's.
With over 570,000 members and $72 billion in funds under management, we’ve helped our members feel strong about their super for over 100 years.
Across the 15 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance according to Roy Morgan research.1
And our members have made us the most recommended superannuation brand for two years running.2
Source: Roy Morgan Single Source (Australia), 6 months to April 2018.
SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2018. For the QSuper Balanced option.6
We believe in keeping fees low. With QSuper you don’t pay any transaction or switching fees.9
QSuper offers a clever, industry-leading investment option that automatically adjusts your investment strategy based on your age and account balance. You don’t have to lift a finger, while you enjoy now, knowing you'll be right later.
If you’d like to get involved in managing your super you can have as much or as little control as you wish. You can choose QSuper's Diversified or Single Sector investment options, or take full control with QSuper's Self Invest trading platform.
Mix and match our options to suit your investment strategy
Moderate, Balanced, Socially Responsible or aggressive
Single sector options:
Cash, Diversified Bonds, International Shares or Australian Shares
Take control of where your super is invested. You can invest in:
- S&P/ASX 300 shares
- Exchange traded funds (EFTs)
- Term deposits
Awarded to the fund with the best value for money pension offering.7
Awarded by Money Magazine to the Best Pension Fund Manager for 2019.8
Since 2006, our Accumulation account has received the 10-year Platinum performance rating.7
1. Roy Morgan, 18 June 2018, Finding No. 7629, accessed 18 June 2018 at http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/7629-industry-funds-satisfy-top-investors-201806180201
2. Engaged Strategy September 2018 Superannuation Consumer Loyalty and Recommendation Study. Survey of more than 1700 Australians, using the Net Promoter Score framework, in conjunction with customer experience, loyalty and brand metrics. More information and methodology available www.engagedstrategy.com.au
3. Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) Annual Fund-level Superannuation Statistics June 2017 edition (issued 28 March 2018).
4. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper Balanced Option only. SuperRatings SR50 Balanced Index (60-76) median based on cumulative returns compounded annually after fees and for initial $50,000 invested over the period to 31 December 2018. Chant West media release 17 January 2019. This is the return for the option before administration fees and the actual returns received by members would vary depending on contributions, investment options chosen and cash flow timings.
5. Disclosed / reported Investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches or withdrawals. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
6. The annual fee for QSuper Balanced options comprises of the investment fee and indirect cost ratio which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 and the administration fee which reduced from 0.18% to 0.16% from 1 July 2018. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs.
The Average Super Fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2018. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of criteria used. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
7. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
8. The Best of the Best Awards celebrates Australia's pre-eminent financial products, services and investments, with leading research houses including Canstar, Lonsec, Morningstar, SQM Research, SuperRatings, WhistleOut and Zenith Investment Partners identifying the winners in more than 60 categories. The awards are designed to help consumers make more informed investment decisions across asset categories including super, cash accounts, funds, and home loans. The award is solely a statement of opinion and does not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold or sell any securities, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super.
9. Excludes the Self Invest option.
Around 10 minutes to apply online and you'll be on your way to enjoying the QSuper feeling.