Our fees are among the lowest in the country
Our Income account won Money magazine's Best Balanced Pension Product for 2020.
SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2019. For the QSuper Balanced option.7
We believe in keeping fees low. In fact, our fees are among the lowest in the country11 and our members don't pay any transaction or switching fees.10
We're one of Australia’s oldest and largest super funds,3 and our members have come first for over 100 years. Because we’re a profit-for-members fund, you can be assured that we’re working in your best interests, not someone else's.
With over 585,000 members and $113 billion in funds under administration,6 we’ve helped our members feel strong about their super for over 100 years.
Across the 15 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance according to Roy Morgan.1
And our members have made us the most recommended superannuation brand for two years running.2
Source: Roy Morgan Single Source (Australia), 6 months to April 2019.
The Balanced investment option for our Accumulation account has produced strong returns with fewer ups and downs over the past 10 years.4
This result is driven by a unique investment approach that aims to provide market-leading growth with less risk.
QSuper offers a clever, industry-leading investment option that automatically adjusts your investment strategy based on your age and account balance. You don’t have to lift a finger, while you enjoy now, knowing you'll be right later.
If you’d like to get involved in managing your super you can have as much or as little control as you wish. You can choose QSuper's Diversified or Single Sector investment options, or take full control with QSuper's Self Invest trading platform.
Mix and match our options to suit your investment strategy
Moderate, Balanced, Socially Responsible or aggressive
Single sector options:
Cash, Diversified Bonds, International Shares or Australian Shares
Take control of where your super is invested. You can invest in:
- S&P/ASX 300 shares
- Exchange traded funds (EFTs)
- Term deposits
Awarded to the fund with the best value for money pension offering.8
Judged Money magazine’s Best of the Best 2020 for Best Balanced Pension Product.9
Since 2006, our Accumulation account has received the 10-year Platinum performance rating.8
1. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2019, n=16,649, Base: Australians aged 14+ with work based or personal superannuation. 15 largest super funds based on customer numbers.
2. Engaged Strategy September 2018 Superannuation Consumer Loyalty and Recommendation Study. Survey of more than 1700 Australians, using the Net Promoter Score framework, in conjunction with customer experience, loyalty and brand metrics. More information and methodology available www.engagedstrategy.com.au
3. Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) Annual Fund-level Superannuation Statistics June 2017 edition (issued 28 March 2018).
4. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only, ranked fourth. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate at 30 June 2019. Returns reflected after investment fees and tax. Chant West’s Financial Services Guide is available at chantwest.com.au
5. As at 31 March 2020. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only. The return is a compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches or withdrawals.
6. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2019. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.
7. The annual fee for QSuper Balanced options comprises of the investment fee, indirect cost ratio, and admin fee (%p.a.) which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2019. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs.
The Average Super Fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2019. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of criteria used. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
8. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
9. Money magazine awards are solely a statement of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold or sell this product, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Go to www.moneymag.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
10. Excludes the Self Invest option.
11. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2019. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth, and Moderate.
Around 10 minutes to apply online and you'll be on your way to enjoying the QSuper feeling.