As at 31 March 2017 (updated quarterly)
This is for medium to long-term investors looking for an option that considers the investment’s impact on society and the environment. If you want exposure to assets with potentially higher returns, you should also be prepared to accept fluctuations in the value of your investment in the short term.
To achieve a return of CPI + 3.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 5-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than five years.
Investment base 0.69% p.a. and an investment performance6 0.00% p.a. Total investment fee 0.69% p.a.
More details on fees
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between four and six times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (27.7%), International Shares (28.8%) and Emerging Markets (1.9%).
The QSuper Socially Responsible option invests in the Responsible Investment Leaders Balanced Fund, which is managed by AMP Capital Investors.
View the shareholdings for Australian shares
View the shareholdings for International shares
1. This is the estimated investment fee for the 2016/2017 financial year as at 1 July 2016, and this may differ from the future fee. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the Product Disclosure Statement for the Accumulation Account and Income Account.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. This option is managed externally through AMP Capital Investors. Asset allocation ranges are current as at 1 July 2014 and are subject to change from time to time as the investment manager changes ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Ready Made options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.
6. Performance fees for this option are paid by AMP Capital Investors Limited to their multi-managers as part of their investment fee. More information is available in the AMP Responsible Investment Leaders Fund product disclosure statement, which is available from www.ampcapital.com.au.