As at 31 March 2017 (updated quarterly)
This option is suitable for long-term investors looking for potentially higher returns. You’ll need to be prepared to accept fluctuations in the value of your investment in the short to medium term.
To match the return of the MSCI World Developed Markets ex-Australia net dividends reinvested accumulation index, hedged after fees and tax.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than 10 years.
Investment base 0.07% p.a. and an investment performance 0.00% p.a. Total investment fee 0.07% p.a.
More details on fees
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between four and six times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
The portfolio is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors, with currency exposures fully hedged back to Australian dollars.
Geographic breakdown and composition
The geographic breakdown and composition of the international shareholdings managed by State Street Global Advisors was:
The International Shares option invests in shares listed in the MSCI World Developed Markets ex-Australia index.
Top 20 international shares by value.
1. This is the estimated investment fee for the 2016/2017 financial year as at 1 July 2016, and this may differ from the future fee. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the Product Disclosure Statement for the Accumulation Account and Income Account.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. This option is fully invested in international shares, however, it may be appropriate to hold up to 10% in cash to accommodate market changes and timing of transactions.
6. The international shares asset class is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors (SSgA).The funds managed by SSgA include an allocation to cash. SSgA's allocation to cash is captured in the international shares asset allocation range of 90%-100%.