This option is suitable for long-term investors looking for potentially higher returns. You’ll need to be prepared to accept fluctuations in the value of your investment in the short to medium-term.
To match the return of the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index after fees and tax.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than 10 years.
Investment base 0.07% p.a. and an investment performance 0.00% p.a. Total investment fee 0.07% p.a.
More details on fees
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected greater than six times every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
||3 years p.a.2
||5 years p.a.2
||7 years p.a.2
||10 years p.a.2
||0 - 10%
||90 - 100%
The portfolio is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors.
The composition of the Australian shareholdings managed by State Street Global Advisors was:
The Australian Shares option invests in shares listed in the S&P/ASX 200 index.
Top 20 Australian shares by value.
1. This is the estimated investment fee for the 2016/2017 financial year as at 1 July 2016, and this may differ from the future fee. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the Product Disclosure Statement for the Accumulation Account and Income Account.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
4. This option is fully invested in Australian shares, however, it may be appropriate to hold up to 10% in cash to accommodate market changes and timing of transactions.
5. The Australian shares asset class is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors (SSgA). The funds managed by SSgA include an allocation to cash. SSgA's allocation to cash is captured in the Australian shares asset allocation range of 90%-100%.