As at 31 March 2017 (updated quarterly)
This is the option for those looking for exposure to assets with potentially higher returns over the long term. If you invest in this option you’ll need to be prepared to accept fluctuations in the value of your investment in the short to medium term.
To achieve a return of CPI + 4.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than ten years.
Investment base 0.41% p.a. and an investment performance 0.16% p.a. Total investment fee 0.57% p.a. More details on fees
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between four and six times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (14.9%), International Shares (38.4%) and Private Equity (4.7%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
1. This is the estimated investment fee for the 2016/2017 financial year as at 1 July 2016, and this may differ from the future fee. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the Product Disclosure Statement for the Accumulation Account and Income Account.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Ready Made options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.