#1 for 10-year investment performance1
Our Income account won Money magazine's Pension Fund Manager for 2019.3
QSuper Member Online will be unavailable from 9:00pm Friday 28 June to 9:00am (AEST) Saturday 29 June 2019. Our online insurance functionality will be unavailable from 9:00pm Friday 28 June until 12:00pm Monday 1 July 2019.
As at 31 March 2019 (updated quarterly)
Sustain 1 is designed for those who are close to or in retirement, with less than $300,000 invested in Lifetime. It has a focus on stability.
To achieve a return of CPI + 2.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10‑year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum investment timeframe of 2 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio.
View detailed fee breakdown
You need to keep in mind that with Sustain 1, a negative annual return is expected between 0.5 and once in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (3.5%), International Shares (11.7%) and Private Equity (3.0%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
1.This figure comprises of the investment fee and indirect cost ratio which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 and the administration fee which reduced from 0.18% to 0.16% from 1 July 2018. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.
6. The Lifetime groups Outlook, Aspire 1, Aspire 2, Focus 1, Focus 2 and Focus 3 commenced on 26 May 2014. Sustain 1 commenced on 16 December 2013. Sustain 2 commenced on 8 April 2013. The 10 year average return will be provided once 10 years of returns are available.
7. The statement of fees and other costs is indicative, based on current asset allocations and recent performance, and is subject to change. This applies for a representative member who is defined as a member who is fully invested in the Lifetime group, who does not incur any activity fees during the year and who has an account balance of $50,000 throughout that year. Excludes investment gains/losses on that $50,000 balance.