QSuper is currently experiencing a small delay in BPay transactions showing in the transaction history of members. Please be assured that all BPay transactions are processed effective the date received.
As at 31 March 2018 (updated quarterly)
Outlook is designed for long-term investors under age 40. It has exposure to assets with potentially higher returns.
To achieve a return of CPI + 4.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10‑year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum recommended investment timeframe of 10 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.18%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio.
View detailed fee breakdown
You need to keep in mind that with Outlook, a negative annual return is expected between three and four times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities comprises of Australian Shares (7.6%), International Shares (23.9%) and Private Equity (5.3%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
View Outlook Dashboard.
1.The investment fee figure and indirect cost ratio are based on the actual fees and costs for the year ended 30 June 2017 and may differ from future fees and costs. In addition, the administration fee of 0.18% p.a. (from 30 Sept 2017) and other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.
6. The Lifetime groups Outlook, Aspire 1, Aspire 2, Focus 1, Focus 2 and Focus 3 commenced on 26 May 2014. Sustain 1 commenced on 16 December 2013. Sustain 2 commenced on 8 April 2013. The 10 year average return will be provided once 10 years of returns are available.
7. The statement of fees and other costs is indicative, based on current asset allocations and recent performance, and is subject to change. This applies for a representative member who is defined as a member who is fully invested in the Lifetime group, who does not incur any activity fees during the year and who has an account balance of $50,000 throughout that year. Excludes investment gains/losses on that $50,000 balance.