Focus 2 is designed for medium-term investors aged 50 to 57, with $100,000 to less than $250,000 invested in Lifetime. It has exposure to assets with potentially higher returns.
CPI + 3.75% p.a.
To achieve a return of CPI + 3.75% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10‑year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum investment timeframe of 5 years.
Investment base 0.32% p.a. and an investment performance 0.11% p.a.
Total investment fee 0.43% p.a.
More details on fees
You need to keep in mind that with Focus 2, a negative annual return is expected between two and three times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
||3 years p.a.2
||5 years p.a.2
||7 years p.a.2
||10 years p.a.2
||0 - 25%
||20 - 70%
||0 - 20%
||0 - 45%
||0 - 20%
||0 - 20%
||0 - 25%
* Equities includes Australian Shares (6.5%), International Shares (17.4%) and Private Equity (3.5%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
||CPI + 3.75% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10-year periods.
||6.32% p.a.6 for the year to 30 June 2016.
|Comparison between return target and return
|Level of investment risk
||Medium. Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between 2 and 3 times in every 20 years.
|Statement of fees and other costs7
1. This is the estimated investment fee for the 2016/2017 financial year as at 1 July 2016, and this may differ from the future fee. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the Product Disclosure Statement for the Accumulation Account and Income Account.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Ready Made options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.
6. The Lifetime groups Outlook, Aspire 1, Aspire 2, Focus 1, Focus 2 and Focus 3 commenced on 26 May 2014. Sustain 1 commenced on 16 December 2013. Sustain 2 commenced on 8 April 2013. The 10 year average return will be provided once 10 years of returns are available.
7. The statement of fees and costs are the estimated fees and costs for the 2016/2017 financial year for a representative member who is defined as a member who is fully invested in the Lifetime group, who does not incur any activity fees during the year and who has an account balance of $50,000 throughout that year. Excludes investment gains/losses on that $50,000 balance.