As at 30 June 2017 (updated quarterly)
Aspire 1 is designed for medium to long-term investors aged 40 to 49, who have less than $50,000 invested in Lifetime. It has exposure to assets with potentially higher returns.
To achieve a return of CPI + 4.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10‑year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum investment timeframe of 10 years.
Investment base 0.34% p.a. and an investment performance 0.30% p.a. Total investment fee 0.64% p.a.
More details on fees
You need to keep in mind that with Aspire 1, a negative annual return is expected between three and four times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
*Equities includes Australian Shares (8.0%), International Shares (23.6%) and Private Equity (5.1%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
1.The investment base fee and investment performance fee figures are based on the actual fee for the year ended 31 March 2017 and may differ from the future fee. Past fees should not be taken as an indication of future fees as each year the expenses of managing QSuper’s investment options may vary. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the QSuper Product Disclosure Statement for Accumulation and Income Accounts.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.
6. The Lifetime groups Outlook, Aspire 1, Aspire 2, Focus 1, Focus 2 and Focus 3 commenced on 26 May 2014. Sustain 1 commenced on 16 December 2013. Sustain 2 commenced on 8 April 2013. The 10 year average return will be provided once 10 years of returns are available.
7. The statement of fees and other costs is indicative, based on current asset allocations and recent performance, and is subject to change. This applies for a representative member who is defined as a member who is fully invested in the Lifetime group, who does not incur any activity fees during the year and who has an account balance of $50,000 throughout that year. Excludes investment gains/losses on that $50,000 balance.