#1 for 10-year investment performance1
Our Income account won Money magazine's Pension Fund Manager for 2019.3
As at 31 December 2018 (updated quarterly)
If you are a medium to long-term investor and want your investment to consider environmental, social and ethical considerations, Socially Responsible may be suitable for you. Just remember that this option has exposure to assets that will potentially give you higher returns, so you need to be prepared to accept that you could experience negative returns over the short term.
To achieve a return of CPI + 3.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 5-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than five years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio.
View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between four and six times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (23.8%) and International Shares (37.7%).
The QSuper Socially Responsible option invests in the Responsible Investment Leaders Balanced Fund, which is managed by AMP Capital Investors.
View the shareholdings for Australian shares (pdf)
View the shareholdings for International shares (pdf)
1. This figure comprises of the investment fee and indirect cost ratio which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 and the administration fee which reduced from 0.18% to 0.16% from 1 July 2018. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. This option is managed externally through AMP Capital Investors. Asset allocation ranges are current as at 1 July 2018 and are subject to change from time to time as the investment manager changes ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.