As at 30 September 2017 (updated quarterly)
If you want short to medium-term stability, but want some exposure to assets that will potentially give you higher returns, Moderate may be suitable for you. Just remember though that in return for shorter-term stability you may be sacrificing the potential for higher long-term returns.
To achieve a return of CPI + 2.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 3-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than three years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.18%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio.
View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative return is expected between 0.5 and once in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (3.9%), International Shares (11.3%) and Private Equity (2.2%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
1. The investment fee figure and indirect cost ratio are based on the actual fees and costs for the year ended 30 June 2017 and may differ from future fees and costs. In addition, the administration fee of 0.18% p.a. (from 30 Sept 2017) and other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.