As at 30 June 2017 (updated quarterly)
If you are a medium to long-term investor and want exposure to assets that will potentially give you higher returns, Balanced may be suitable for you. Just remember that you need to be prepared to accept that this option could experience negative returns over the short term.
To achieve a return of CPI + 3.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than five years.
Investment base 0.34% p.a. and an investment performance 0.31% p.a. Total investment fee 0.65% p.a.
More details on fees
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between two and three times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (7.8%), International Shares (23.6%) and Private Equity (3.9%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
1. The investment base fee and investment performance fee figures are based on the actual fee for the year ended 31 March 2017 and may differ from the future fee. Past fees should not be taken as an indication of future fees as each year the expenses of managing QSuper’s investment options may vary. Both the investment fee and an administration fee of 0.20% are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared. You may be charged additional fees for insurance and other services, but you’ll find all the information in the QSuper Product Disclosure Statement for Accumulation and Income Accounts.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.
6. Balanced is the default option for the Income account.