#1 for 10-year investment performance1
Our Income account won Money magazine's Pension Fund Manager for 2019.3
As at 31 March 2019 (updated quarterly)
If you’re a long-term investor and want exposure to assets that will potentially give you higher returns, the Australian Shares option may be suitable for you. Just remember that you need to be prepared to accept that this option could experience negative returns over the short to medium term.
To match the return of the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index after fees and tax.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than 10 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio.
View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected greater than six times every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
The portfolio is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors.
The composition of the Australian shareholdings managed by State Street Global Advisors was:
The Australian Shares option invests in shares listed in the S&P/ASX 200 index.
Top 20 Australian shares by value.
1. This figure comprises of the investment fee and indirect cost ratio which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 and the administration fee which reduced from 0.18% to 0.16% from 1 July 2018. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
4. This option is fully invested in Australian shares, however, it may be appropriate to hold up to 10% in cash to accommodate market changes and timing of transactions.
5. The Australian shares asset class is passively managed by State Street Global Advisors (SSgA). The funds managed by SSgA include an allocation to cash. SSgA's allocation to cash is captured in the Australian shares asset allocation range of 90%-100%.