As at 30 June 2018 (updated quarterly)
If you are a long-term investor and want exposure to assets that will potentially give you higher returns, Aggressive may be suitable for you. Just remember that you need to be prepared to accept that this option could experience negative returns over the short to medium-term.
To achieve a return of CPI + 4.5% p.a. after fees and tax, measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with an investment timeframe of more than ten years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio.
View detailed fee breakdown
Investors should be aware that a negative annual return is expected between three and four times in every 20 years.
Read more about the standard risk measure.
* Equities includes Australian Shares (7.1%), International Shares (22.4%) and Private Equity (5.4%).
Top ten Australian shares by value.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
Top ten international shares by value.
The International shares portfolio is managed by the following investment managers:
1. This figure comprises of the investment fee and indirect cost ratio which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 and the administration fee which reduced from 0.18% to 0.16% from 1 July 2018. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs.
2. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For periods of one year or less, the return is net of fees and tax. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
3. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
4. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these ranges. Please note that these Asset Allocation figures reflect the new ranges which changed from 1 July 2018.
5. In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.