Please select the portal you'd like to log in to:
Almost half of employees spend time worrying about their finances at work.1 Supporting your employees' financial wellbeing is one way you can show you put your people first, while improving productivity in the workplace.
That's why QSuper partners with you to provide a range of seminars, online tools, and advice options that go beyond super to help your employees feel more confident about their financial future.2
For over 100 years, QSuper has provided Australian businesses with peace of mind that their employees' retirement savings are in the best of hands.
Today, we're one of the country's largest super funds, receiving contributions from over 78,000 employers – so no matter how big or small your business is, we have the experience to support you.
Through our employer partnerships, we help over half a million Australians feel confident about their retirement savings, managing $72 billion in funds.
With award-winning products, dedicated support for your business, and streamlined processes, it's easy to see why employers from across Australia choose to partner with QSuper.
We make managing your super obligations easy, so you can get on with running your business. You can look after your super arrangements quickly and easily via our Employer Direct portal, and benefit from guidance from our employer support team.
QSuper is built around our members. Because we're a profit-for-members fund, you can be assured that we're working in your employees' best interests, not someone else's.
Our unique investment approach has made us an industry leader in 10-year investment performance.3
Our member fees are among the lowest of any super fund in Australia,4 and there are no costs for employers.
Your employees can personalise their QSuper insurance cover to suit their needs so they can protect their current and future financial security.5
Across the 15 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance according to Roy Morgan.6
And our members have made us the most recommended superannuation brand for two years running.7
Source: Roy Morgan Single Source (Australia), 6 months to April 2019.
Awarded to the fund with the best value for money pension offering.8
Awarded by Money Magazine to the Best Pension Fund Manager for 2019.9
Since 2006, our Accumulation account has received the 10-year Platinum performance rating.8
It's easy to make QSuper your default fund. Contact us or request a call and we'll talk you through the process.
1. Source: Independent online survey of 3,554 QSuper members conducted by Ipsos on behalf of QSuper, August 2019.
2. Advice fees may apply. Refer to the Financial Services Guide for more information.
3. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only, ranked fourth. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate at 30 June 2019. Returns reflected after investment fees and tax. Chant West’s Financial Services Guide is available at chantwest.com.au
4. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2019. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to www.chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West’s Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper Investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth and Moderate.
5. Eligibility conditions apply. Refer to the Accumulation Account Insurance Guide (pdf).
6. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2019, n=16,649, Base: Australians aged 14+ with work based or personal superannuation. 15 largest super funds based on customer numbers.
7. Engaged Strategy September 2018 Superannuation Consumer Loyalty and Recommendation Study. Survey of more than 1700 Australians, using the Net Promoter Score framework, in conjunction with customer experience, loyalty and brand metrics. More information and methodology available www.engagedstrategy.com.au
8. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
9. The Best of the Best Awards celebrates Australia's pre-eminent financial products, services and investments, with leading research houses including Canstar, Lonsec, Morningstar, SQM Research, SuperRatings, WhistleOut and Zenith Investment Partners identifying the winners in more than 60 categories. The awards are designed to help consumers make more informed investment decisions across asset categories including super, cash accounts, funds, and home loans. The award is solely a statement of opinion and does not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold or sell any securities, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super.