Log in to Employer Direct to make contributions
Almost half of employees spend time worrying about their finances at work.1 Supporting your employees' financial wellbeing is one way you can show you put your people first, while improving productivity in the workplace.
That's why QSuper partners with you to provide a range of seminars, online tools, and over-the-phone advice to help your employees feel more confident about their financial future.2
For over 100 years, QSuper has provided Australian businesses with peace of mind that their employees' retirement savings are in the best of hands.
Today, we're one of the country's largest super funds, receiving contributions from over 85,000 employers – so no matter how big or small your business is, we have the experience to support you.
With over 585,000 members and $113 billion in funds under administration,3 we’ve helped our members feel strong about their super for over 100 years.
With award-winning products, dedicated support for your business, and streamlined processes, it's easy to see why employers from across Australia choose to partner with QSuper.
We make managing your super obligations easy, so you can get on with running your business. You can look after your super arrangements quickly and easily via our Employer Direct portal, and benefit from guidance from our employer support team.
QSuper is built around our members. Because we're a profit-for-members fund, you can be assured that we're working in our members' best interests, not someone else's.
Our unique investment approach has made us an industry leader in 10-year investment performance.4
Our member fees are among the lowest of any super fund in Australia,5 and there are no costs for employers to register with us.
QSuper members can personalise insurance cover to suit their needs so they can protect their current and future financial security.6
Across the 14 largest super funds, QSuper ranks the highest for member satisfaction with financial performance, according to Roy Morgan.7
Source: Roy Morgan Single Source (Australia), 6 months to April 2020.
Our Income account has won this award five times for excellence in investments, services, fees, and more.8
Our Accumulation account won Best Balanced Super Product of 2020 for our performance.9
Since 2006, our Accumulation account has received the 10-year Platinum performance rating.10
It's easy to make QSuper your default fund. Contact us or request a call and we'll talk you through the process.
1. Source: Independent online survey of 3,554 QSuper members conducted by Ipsos on behalf of QSuper, August 2019.
2. Eligibility conditions apply. Refer to the Financial Services Guide (pdf) for more information.
3. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2019. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.
4. SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2020. SR50 Balanced Index (60-76). Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced option only, ranked eight over ten years to 30 June 2020. Based on cumulative returns compounded annually after fees and taxes excluding fixed administration, contribution, switching fees and insurance premiums. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
5.Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2019. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West's Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth, and Moderate.
6. Eligibility conditions apply. Refer to the Accumulation Account Insurance Guide (pdf).
7. Roy Morgan, Superannuation Satisfaction: Satisfaction with Financial Performance of Superannuation in Australia. 6 months to April 2020, n=5,532, Base: Australians aged 14+ with work-based or personal superannuation. 14 largest super funds based on customer numbers.
8. The Chant West ratings logo is a trademark of Chant West Pty Limited and used under licence. It is only current at the date awarded by Chant West. The rating and associated material is only intended for use by Australian residents within the jurisdiction of Australia, and is not permitted to be considered or used by a party outside of Australia. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au. Chant West has given and has not withdrawn its written consent to the inclusion on this website of the references to Chant West and the inclusion of the ratings logo or rating in the form and context in which they are included. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super.
9. Money magazine awards are solely a statement of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold or sell this product, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Go to moneymag.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
10. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.