Log in to Employer Direct to make contributions
However complex your super arrangements, we can help you keep on top of your responsibilities.
Use our contributions portal, Employer Direct, to pay your employees' super quickly and easily and meet your reporting requirements.
If you need help, experienced, local specialists from our dedicated in-house team are here to answer your questions.
The Balanced investment option for our Accumulation account has produced strong returns with fewer ups and downs over the past 10 years.2
This result is driven by a unique investment approach that aims to provide consistent growth with less risk.
10-year platinum performance
SuperRatings Platinum Performance rating 10 years in a row
As one of Australia's largest and oldest super funds, we're big on all the things that can help your business and employees - but small on the things that don't.
We're committed to making it as easy as possible for you to meet your super responsibilities, so you can enjoy the confidence that comes with big, along with the service that comes with small.
We've been rated the most recommended super fund in the DBM Atlas survey, the largest financial services research program in the country.4
Our member fees are among the lowest of any super fund in Australia,5 and there are no costs for employers to register with us.
QSuper members can personalise insurance cover to suit their needs and protect their current and future financial security.6
It's easy to partner with us and start benefiting from over a century of superannuation experience.
With dedicated support for your business, streamlined processes, and award-winning products, it's easy to see why employers from across Australia have switched to QSuper.
Almost half of employees spend time worrying about their finances at work.7 Supporting your employees' financial wellbeing is one way you can show you put your people first, while improving productivity in the workplace.
That's why QSuper partners with you to provide a range of seminars, online tools, and access to over-the-phone advice about their QSuper account to help your employees feel more confident about their financial future.8
92,000 registered employers
$117b funds under administration9
594,000 members and counting
A century of service. For over 100 years, QSuper has provided Australian businesses with peace of mind that their employees' retirement savings are in safe hands.
It's easy to move your business' super over to QSuper.
1. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. SuperRatings Pty Ltd has given its written consent to the inclusion of each reference to SuperRatings (including its ratings logos) and the statements made by or said to be based on statements by SuperRatings in the form and context in which they are included on the QSuper website. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Chant West ratings logo is a trademark of Chant West Pty Limited and used under licence. It is only current at the date awarded by Chant West. The rating and associated material is only intended for use by Australian residents within the jurisdiction of Australia, and is not permitted to be considered or used by a party outside of Australia. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au. Chant West has given and has not withdrawn its written consent to the inclusion on this website of the references to Chant West and the inclusion of the ratings logo or rating in the form and context in which they are included. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super.
Money magazine awards are solely a statement of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell this product, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Go to moneymag.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
2. SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2020. SR50 Balanced Index (60-76). Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced option only, ranked eight over ten years to 30 June 2020. Based on cumulative returns compounded annually after fees and taxes excluding fixed administration, contribution, switching fees, and insurance premiums. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Ratings, awards, or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
3. For the financial years 2010 to 2020. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only. The return is an compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees, and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options, as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches, or withdrawals.
4. Award is based on information collected from the DBM Atlas research program – feedback from over 80,000 business owners or retail customers, from January 2019 through December 2019. Award results are based on experiences and perceptions of customers surveyed in this period. For DBM Atlas and DBM Australian Financial Awards information, visit www.dbmconsultants.com.au
5. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, June 2020. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West’s Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper Investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Balanced, and Moderate.
6. Eligibility conditions apply. Refer to the Accumulation Account Insurance Guide (pdf).
7. Source: Independent online survey of 3,554 QSuper members conducted by Ipsos on behalf of QSuper, August 2019.
8. You can find out more about financial advice options or contact us.
9. Funds under administration as at 30 June 2020. Net assets include the retirement funds managed by QSuper and employer-sponsor receivables for Defined Benefit members managed and held by Queensland Treasury.