#1 fund for weathering market ups and downs3
SuperRatings' Pension of the Year three years in a row4
We've received SuperRatings' Platinum Performance rating for 15 years.
Because we’re a profit-for-members fund, you can be assured that we’re working in your best interests, not someone else's.
We offer our members the best value for money in the country.2
Our Lifetime Pension helps members be confident about enjoying their retirement.3
We're Money magazine's Best of the Best 2021 for our MySuper product.5
QSuper has been rated the most recommended super fund in the DBM Atlas survey, the largest financial services research program in the country.4
The best super fund for you depends on factors including performance, fees, and the services and benefits you need.
Find out how to get ahead with your super, so you can enjoy more confidence now and more financial security later.
You deserve to enjoy life after work – so we’re here to help you plan when is the best time for you to retire and how to get there.
1. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only, ranked fourth. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate at 30 June 2019. Returns reflected after investment fees and tax. Chant West’s Financial Services Guide is available at chantwest.com.au.
2. The rating is issued by SuperRatings Pty Ltd ABN 95 100 192 283 AFSL 311880 (SuperRatings). Ratings are general advice only and have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider your personal circumstances, read the product disclosure statement and seek independent financial advice before investing. The rating is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any product. Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Ratings are subject to change without notice and SuperRatings assumes no obligation to update. SuperRatings uses objective criteria and receives a fee for publishing awards. Visit superratings.com.au for ratings information and to access the full report. © 2021 SuperRatings. All rights reserved.
3. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see chantwest.com.au. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Awards and ratings are only one factor when deciding how to invest your super.
4. Award is based on information collected from the DBM Atlas research program – feedback from over 80,000 business owners or retail customers, from January 2019 through December 2019. Award results are based on experiences and perceptions of customers surveyed in this period. For DBM Atlas and DBM Australian Financial Awards information, visit dbmconsultants.com.au
5. Money magazine awards are solely a statement of opinion and do not represent a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell this product, or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Go to moneymag.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.