The processing of BPay contributions received on or after the 25th of June is delayed due to a high volume of requests. You can expect to see your contribution in your account within 10 business days of us receiving the contribution. Your contribution will be backdated to the date we received it. Thank you for your patience.

Looking for something?

Here are some common topics our members search for.

QSuper contact details


Phone 1300 360 750

International +61 7 3239 1004
8am–6pm AEST
Monday to Friday

Language assistance 

Email us

Use our online form to send us your questions and feedback. We'll reply by email.

Email us

Postal address

QSuper Member Services
GPO Box 200
Brisbane QLD 4001


1300 241 602
International +61 7 3239 1111

Are you an employer?

Our Employer Solutions and Support team is ready to help.

Member Centre locations and opening hours

Brisbane city

266 George Street
Monday to Friday


Sunshine Coast University Hospital
Ground Floor, Main Hospital Building,
6 Doherty Street
Monday to Friday

Help topics - check if there's an answer to your question

If you meet the rules to open a QSuper account, it only takes around 10 minutes to apply online.

I'm ready to join 

It's easy to take your QSuper account with you when you change jobs.

If your employer has given you a form to fill out, you can download our Letter of Compliance (pdf) and follow our step-by-step guide for changing jobs.

It's quick and easy to search for any super you have in other funds using our online tool. Once you've done that, we'll combine your super into your QSuper account for you.

Find out more about transferring benefits from an SMSF or consolidating accounts within Australian Retirement Trust.

There are rules about what age you can start using your super and once you can access it, you have a number of ways to draw on your retirement savings.

Learn more about when you can access your super and when you can apply to take your super out early.

If you work for the Queensland Government, you don't need to send us anything - simply let your payroll office know your new details and they'll pass them on.

If you don't work for the Queensland Government, here's how to make changes:

Change your name

Send us by post, email or fax:

  • Your request in writing, listing your name, date of birth, and address, and
  • A certified copy of your Registry of Births, Deaths, and Marriages marriage certificate or change of name certificate, or your deed poll if you got married overseas.

Don’t have any of the above? You can give us a statutory declaration that tells us the details of the name change.

Please note we can't accept the ceremonial marriage certificate that you sign on the day of your wedding.

Update an incorrect name or date of birth

You'll need to give us a certified copy of at least one of the following:

  • Driver licence
  • Proof of age card
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate.
Change your title

You can contact us by phone, in writing or in person to update your title. It's a good idea to update this with your employer as well to prevent it from changing back.

If you have a complaint, we want to know about it as soon as possible.

If you are having trouble viewing our website, please check our supported web browsers.

To make an anonymous report of suspected fraud or corruption, please contact our ethics hotline.

Can't find what you're looking for? Try our FAQs (frequently asked questions).


QSuper insurance

Our range of insurance options offer protection for you and your loved ones. Find details on:

Check your current level of cover, or apply for cover, in Member Online.


Financial advice

Call or email the QInvest team for questions on personal advice about your QSuper account.

You can also book an advice appointment about your super online.

QSuper is part of Australian Retirement Trust

Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. If you need help with your QSuper account, get in touch with us using any of the above options.

Find out more