Time to make a change to the way your funds are invested in your Accumulation account? Easy, just fill out this form or log into Member Online to make a change.
Time to make a change to the way your funds are invested in your Income account or the investment options your payments are taken from? Easy, just fill out this form or log into Member Online to make a change.
Complete this form to transfer the Self Invest option in your Transition to Retirement (TTR) account to an Accumulation account.
Before your switch you should consider:
1. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance
2. Your risk tolerance and suitable investment options
3. Your investment timeframe
4. The effect of crystallising losses and gains
5. How well you understand the investment
6. Seeking financial advice
From 1 July 2017, the Self Invest option will no longer be available within the Transition to Retirement Income account. For more information please click here.