Super Scoop ‘Concessions’ story correction

Thursday, 16 March 2017

In a recent Super Scoop story titled What concessions can you get?’, we suggested that subsidies on local council rates, as well as water access and usage charges were available as a benefit of the Queensland Seniors Card. Unfortunately, this information was incorrect, as these property concessions can only be accessed via a Queensland Pensioner Concession Card (issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs) or with a Department of Veterans' Affairs Health Gold Card. We’d like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by this error. As a result, we have amended the story online.

Find out more about property concessions on the Queensland Government website.