Our fees are among the lowest in the country
Our Income account won Money magazine's Best Balanced Pension Product for 2020.
Due to required maintenance, QSuper Member Online will be unavailable from 9pm Friday, 30th October to 9am Saturday, 31st October 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you are between 40 and 49 years old and have a Lifetime balance of less than $50,000, we will invest your money in Aspire 1.1 This option is designed for medium to long-term investors who want exposure to investment groups that will potentially give higher returns.
An annual return of CPI +4.5% (after fees and tax), measured over rolling 10-year periods.
Suited to investors with a minimum recommended investment timeframe of 10 years.
Total fee includes administration fees (0.16%), investment fees and indirect cost ratio. View detailed fee breakdown
You need to keep in mind that with Aspire 1, a negative annual return is expected between three and four times in every 20 years. Read more about the standard risk measure.
The Australian shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
The International shares portfolio is managed by State Street Global Advisors
View Aspire 1 Dashboard
1. Default option for members with an Accumulation account who have not made an investment choice.
2. Our total fee includes administration fees, investment fees, and indirect cost ratio, which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2020. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. Other fees may apply.
3. For periods greater than one year, the return is a compound annualised return, net of fees and tax.
4. These figures have been rounded for member reporting.
5. Ranges are as at 1 July 2020. QSuper has the flexibility to invest within these predetermined ranges.
^ In the Lifetime option and Diversified options these assets provide diversification, a hedge against inflation and target yield enhancement. This asset class is also referred to as bonds.