How to join us as an employer
There are two ways you can work with QSuper and start benefiting from over a century of superannuation experience and dedicated support for your business.
Make QSuper your default super fund
Choose QSuper as your default super fund and enjoy:
- An award-winning super fund that offers tailored financial wellbeing solutions for your employees
- Personalised support from our dedicated Employer Solutions team to help you meet your super responsibilities
- Full access to our clearing house, Employer Direct, including the ability to pay contributions to multiple super funds in one easy payment.
Register for Employer Direct
Even if you decide not to make QSuper your default fund right now, you can still use our online contribution portal, Employer Direct to:
- Easily pay super for employees who are QSuper members
- Comply with the Australian Taxation Office's payment and reporting standards including Single Touch Payroll.
Can any employer join QSuper?
While QSuper was originally started to look after the retirement savings of Queensland Government employees, we're now one of the country's largest super funds and receive contributions from over 78,000 employers from across Australia.
This means that regardless of whether your business is in the private or public sector, you may be able to partner with QSuper and take advantage of a range of benefits for you and your employees. Make sure you check your industrial award to see if a particular fund is listed as a default super fund for your industry. You are also welcome to join as a member.
To partner with us, simply complete the form below and we'll talk you through the process.1