Log in to Employer Direct to make contributions
Learn what COVID-19 might mean for your business
With over a century of superannuation experience, we have the expertise to support your business.
Our range of seminars, online tools, and advice options help your employees feel more confident about their financial future.1
We can help you stay on top of your super obligations, and understand how much and when you need to pay.
Make all your employees' super contributions in one easy payment with Employer Direct.
Our unique investment strategy has made us an industry leader in 10-year investment performance,2 so you can feel confident your employees' money is in safe hands.
Find out more
SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2020. For the QSuper Balanced option.6
We believe in keeping fees low. Our fees are amongst the lowest of any super fund in the country,4 and with QSuper, your employees don't pay any transactional or switching fees.5 There are no costs for employers.
1. Eligibility conditions apply. Refer to the Financial Services Guide (pdf) for more information.
2. SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2020. SR50 Balanced Index (60-76). Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced option only, ranked eight over ten years to 30 June 2020. Based on cumulative returns compounded annually after fees and taxes excluding fixed administration, contribution, switching fees and insurance premiums. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Ratings, awards or investment returns are only one factor that you should consider when deciding how to invest your super. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
3. For the financial years 2010 to 2020. Past performance may not be a reliable indicator of future performance. QSuper’s Accumulation account, Balanced Option only. The return is a compound annualised return reflected after administration fees, investment fees and tax. Disclosed/reported investment returns reflect the returns of the fund and not member returns of the investment options as they do not take into account the timing of contributions, investment switches or withdrawals.
4. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2020. The Chant West data is based on information provided by third parties that is believed to be accurate. Chant West does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. The findings are based on account balances of $25,000 and $50,000. Only administration and investment fees and costs are covered. Fees are gross of income tax. Go to chantwest.com.au for further information about the methodology used and Chant West’s Financial Services Guide. For the QSuper Investment options: Lifetime option Focus 1, Aggressive, Growth and Moderate.
5. Excludes the Self Invest option.
6. The annual fee for QSuper Balanced options comprises of the investment fee, indirect cost ratio, and admin fee (%p.a.) which are based on the fees and costs for the financial year ended 30 June 2020. The total fees and any other applicable fees are deducted daily from the unit price before the unit price is declared and may differ from future fees and costs. The Average Super Fund annual fee is modelled on a small ($500K) employer size and is sourced from SuperRatings Fundamentals Reports, 30 June 2020. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee, or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of criteria used. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.